- Students will receive quality instruction in the format of live and/or recorded lessons from his/her teacher in all content areas using the district’s academic standards.
- Students will use the Classlink Student Portal to login to their Google Classroom or Seesaw (K-2 at select elementary schools) course pages, where they will access assignments, resources, and other materials. Need a refresher course on how to access Google Classroom? Click here for more information. For more information on how to access Seesaw, contact your child’s teacher.
- If your student does not have access to a computer or device (tablet, smartphone, etc.), please contact Mrs. Smith, our media specialist, by email ([email protected]) to arrange for a one-day check-out.
- Student work should be turned in through Google Classroom/Seesaw prior to returning to school. If the digital access is not available, the student will have three days from the day of return to complete the assignment(s).
- Teachers will share additional information with students about Digital Learning Days, including how they will support student learning during the day.
- Tech support will be available during the hours of 8:00-12:00 on the Digital Learning Day.
- ELA - 8:50-9:20 *(Kindergarten)
- Math - 9:30-9:50
- Science - 10:00-10:30
- Social Studies - 30 minute lesson and activity
- Specials (PE, Music, or Art) - 30 minute lesson and activity
Instruction + activities should not exceed 4 hours.
*Kindergarten students will participate in one live lesson per semester.
**Pre-K and self-contained special education teachers with students following alternative curriculum will assign a home study packet each semester.